- Citrus: Honeybell Tangelo, Hamlin Orange, Owari Satsuma (these all on Flying Dragon), Sambokan Lemon, a Kumquat in a pot, and a kaffir lime in a pot
- Figs: 'Alma,' 'Brown Turkey,'Celeste.' (I planted these in the ground after a year in pots.)
- Brambles: Bababerry, unidentified blackberry, unidentified raspberry (from tony_k), and a 'Brazos' blackberry
- Blueberries: Climax, Primadonna, Gulf Coast x2, Marimba, Emerald
- Grapes: Nesbitt, Black Spanish
- Pomegranate (Grenada)
- Pommes: Anna Apple, Dorsett Golden Apple, Hood Pear, Pineapple Pear
- Various pineapples
- Mulberry (Black Beauty Mulberry Tree, unidentified weeping dwarf)
- Carambola ('Sri Kambangum')
- Bananas (four kinds, mostly dwarf, including Oronico & Ice Cream)
- Mango (Cogshall)
- Two peaches (Flordabell, FlordaPrince)
- Fuyu Persimmon
Response to comments: I strongly recommend "Just Fruits and Exotics" for all fruit tree purchases. Many of the things I have bought from Willis have died, and they have very poor customer service (never answered my questions about reimbursement).
Lea--my vegetable and fruit garden is thirty feet by fifty. That sounds small, but I have been very thoughtful about the plants and the organization, use a lot of trellises and pots. You'd be surprised what you can do in a small space.