- One pot "Victoria Blue" Salvia farinacea (divided into two plants)
- Two pots of a pinkish Gaura, a tried-and-true perennial in my garden.
- One pot of blue and white AngelMist Angelonia
- Three small pots of blue Scaevola hybrid
- Some Purple Queen (Tradescantia pallida 'Purple Heart'), transplanted from my garden
- A bunch of Black and Blue Salvia (Salvia guaranitica 'Black and Blue'), transplanted from my garden
- I transplanted some yellow Gazanias to coordinate the beds.
The photographs were taken after I got back from work, when the plants were pretty droopy. Taking pictures of beds is problematic, the moreso since I lack right now any background foliage from this perspective.