Thursday, September 18, 2008

Seeds are up...

So, I wouldn't go quite so far as to say that the dry season is upon us... but, for the first time in months, this evening was quite pleasant. Hot and not exactly dry... but not muggy. We had a nice shower around four that cooled things off, and the sun was so low that it could no longer warm things back up. When I did my after-work walk through the garden, it was wholly pleasant.

I noticed that most of my seeds were up--broccoli, collards, arugula, and chard.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, the season is not quite here but I will take the break anyway. It is just a tease from Mother Nature but I used the opportunity to do some weeding with the benefit of a breeze.

Anonymous said...

Arugula! You elitist!

-Ibod Catooga

Michael said...

that's sushi-eating librul, pls.